Asset Performance Conference 2023
25 & 26 October 2023 | Antwerp, Belgium
The industrial landscape is currently right in the middle of the Fourth Industrial Revolution with technologies such as the industrial internet of things (IIoT), big data, predictive analytics, machine learning and more being implemented at an ever-increasing pace. The combination of IIoT and predictive analytics offers unseen possibilities for operations, maintenance and asset reliability with more diverse and affordable solutions to monitor and increase asset performance (equipment uptime, energy consumption, quality output, etc.).
However, practice shows that in order to really cope with the challenges of the 21st century, assets need to interact harmoniously with people. By developing human-centred, innovative technologies, Industry 5.0 can not only support and empower workers, but also enhance the resilience of industry and make it more sustainable. That’s why the European Union has placed the evolution towards Industry 5.0 high on its agenda, and so have we!
At the Asset Performance conference you will learn how to achieve higher equipment reliability and cost performance, while improving resilience and sustainability, by focussing on digital transformation and human-centric improvements to operations, maintenance and asset management.
Be part of this and enjoy :
1. Live Conference
• 2-day conference with in-depth expert presentations
• Award Show night with the most innovative digital transformations
• The exhibition with +50 exhibitors
• Extensive networking opportunities with peers & experts, conference participants and exhibitors
2. Post-conference programma
• Deep insights during post-conference webinars
• Practical experience during post-conference workshops
3. Online Knowledge Platform
• Re-watch all conference presentations and post-conference webinars during 1 year
• Access to all recordings of the previous years (view list)