About the Asset Performance conference
At the Asset Performance conference you will learn how to achieve higher equipment reliability and cost performance, while improving resilience and sustainability, by focussing on digital transformation and human-centric improvements to operations, maintenance and asset management.
This year’s conference is focusing on the following 3 topics:
- Learn strategies for enhancing asset sustainability from Sven Strassburg, Sustainability Software Thought Leader at IBM
- Get to know how to development quantitative models for measuring CO2 emission and circularity KPIs from Hans Borgt, Sr. Technology Manager Industrial Cleaning at DOW
- HUMAN-CENTRED INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGIES
- Explore the strategies employed by P&G to drive employee engagement, cost savings, inventory reduction, service improvements, productivity gains, and enhanced satisfaction with Marc Winkelman, Global Director Manufacturing Innovation Capability at P&G
- Achieve autonomous operations through effective integration of technology and data with Emiel Verbunt, Manager Asset Management & Maintenance at PlantLab
- RESILIENCE OF INDUSTRY
- Learn to set up Resilience through an Asset Investment Management Program (AIMP) from Giovanni Seggio, Head of Maintenance at Takeda Lessines
- Reconsider the role of the human factor, resilience, and sustainability in an increasingly smart technological environment after the presentation of Jan Stoker, Sr. Lecturer & Researcher at SSAMM
But this is only a small selection from our programme, so discover the other topics and sessions here.
Who should attend?
About the webinars
As a BONUS on top of your conference ticket, you also have access to all the recordings of this year’s live edition as well as our extensive library of +200 recordings of the previous editions.
So were you not able to choose between 2 different parallel session, just re-watch the other one afterwards online and get inspired by both of them or even more.
Find out here what we have to offer in our database of webinars.
About our insights
Staying up to date on the new technologies such as the industrial internet of things (IIoT), big data, predictive analytics, machine learning and more being implemented at an ever-increasing pace is not that hard. Just keep your eye on our website or even better, register for our monthly newsletter.
Asset Performance is powered by BEMAS
Asset Performance is an initiative of BEMAS, Belgian Maintenance Association vzw-asbl, a not-for-profit organisation for professionals in maintenance & asset management. We help asset intensive organisations on the road to world class maintenance and management of technical equipment and infrastructure. BEMAS counts more than 585 member companies. BEMAS organizes more than 150 seminars and training courses every year. BEMAS is a valued member of EFNMS. More information on www.bemas.org.
BEMAS is a valued member of EFNMS.